MOZA iFocus-M Follow Focus Motor, Specially Customized for the MOZA Air 2, AirCross 2 Gimbal Stabilizer Wireless DSLR Camera Lens Control System to Reach Focus & Zoom Control
|Size (L x W x H)||14 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Super-compact. Ultra-lightweight - Compactly designed, the iFocus-M is small in size, big in stature. With a body mass of only 88g, the Gimbal balance is not affected by this minimal weight increase.
- Powerful yet Quiet - The Micro brushless motor has superior torque with low noise providing confident and reliable control. The iFocus-M gives you both power and accuracy. Precision fitted bearings and gears keep quiet even at high speed, ensuring your recording is completely unaffected.
- Easy to Use - The iFocus-M is specially customized for the MOZA Air 2 eliminating the need for extra adapters and troublesome calibration. After connecting to the Air 2, the gimbal powers the iFocus-M removing addition battery requirements and restrictions.
- The 4th Axis of Focus & Zoom Control - When used with the Air 2, the iFocus-M becomes the fourth axis and an additional shooting tool for the gimbal, therefore users can control focus, zoom and iris of most DSLRs and mirrorless cameras via the gimbal handgrip.
- More Compatibility More choices - In addition to the Air 2, the iFocus-M can be mounted on otherr MOZA gimbals and other brands of camera stabilizers(extra addaters are needed), providing creators with more choice.The iFocus-M is able to pair with the hand unit to wirelessly control the lens up to 15 meters.(hand unit not included)
Powerful yet Quiet
Easy to Use
The 4th Axis of Focus & Zoom Control
Intelligent Operations with the Handunit